(2) Command over angular JS ,c#, web services, and other relevant frameworks is required eg YII , CI , LARAVEL , SIGNAL R, WEB RTC ETC ETC.
(3) Web API integration and debugging.
(4) Web Api creation and documentation.
(5) Design, code and test new Windows and web based software applications.
(6) Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
(7) Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
(8) Should Know how to work in a team using Bitbucket and other repository systems.
Under the supervision of the Director, the WEB Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software/web site programming applications and components;
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / programing
We strive to put our best foot forward every time and prove to be a profitable option for both our customers and our franchisees. However, we are as prone to falter as we are accustomed to success. We at HBW, therefore, welcome criticism and appreciation alike. We are also open to discussion on any queries or doubts you may have regarding our services, products, franchisees etc. As a dedicated company, we are willing to incorporate your feedback in whatever way it can help us to serve you better.
Whatever be your interest behind getting into touch with us, know that we are just a phone call away. People residing in or around Gurugram can also drop by for a visit and hold a detailed discussion with us over a cup of coffee. Those with little time to spare can drop us an email and be assured of an immediate response.
The HBW Group is a growing enterprise that values people with a sense of purpose, integrity and who can think globally. We offer a people-friendly workplace where individuals seeking challenges and growth opportunities will feel at home. We seek and further inculcate a healthy professional mind-set to further our cause of providing high quality service. Our organisation is built on the foundation of trust, honesty and a commitment to uplift and improve the quality of life of the communities we serve.