(1) Business development managers work in an office environment, so working conditions are generally comfortable. However, business development managers will frequently visit other offices and working environments in order to hold meetings and conduct research.
(2) Furthermore, overseas travel is common in this position, since business development managers often need to test the waters in foreign markets.
(3) Business development managers work to a 9 to 7:30 timetable but overtime and weekend work may be necessary at busy times and as per potential associate requirements .
MBA/Basic Computer knowledge and internet/Excellent communication skills /Great convincing Power
(1) To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
(2) Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
(3) Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
(4) Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
(5) Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
(6) Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
We strive to put our best foot forward every time and prove to be a profitable option for both our customers and our franchisees. However, we are as prone to falter as we are accustomed to success. We at HBW, therefore, welcome criticism and appreciation alike. We are also open to discussion on any queries or doubts you may have regarding our services, products, franchisees etc. As a dedicated company, we are willing to incorporate your feedback in whatever way it can help us to serve you better.
Whatever be your interest behind getting into touch with us, know that we are just a phone call away. People residing in or around Gurugram can also drop by for a visit and hold a detailed discussion with us over a cup of coffee. Those with little time to spare can drop us an email and be assured of an immediate response.
The HBW Group is a growing enterprise that values people with a sense of purpose, integrity and who can think globally. We offer a people-friendly workplace where individuals seeking challenges and growth opportunities will feel at home. We seek and further inculcate a healthy professional mind-set to further our cause of providing high quality service. Our organisation is built on the foundation of trust, honesty and a commitment to uplift and improve the quality of life of the communities we serve.