YOUR COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO CHOOSE A CAREER AFTER 12TH!
August23 Business. Comments : 0
As it has been rightly said,rdquo; It is not what you achieve, it is what you overcome. That is what defines your career.rdquo; You simply need a hard-working spirit, self-confidence and utmost dedication to face all the challenges coming your way in the most successful manner.
Presently, education has become very much essential to shape and build onersquo;s good and successful career. Usually, after-school education, students are in a dilemma as to which career option they should choose and they are used to wander here and there for a Right Career and Best Guidance.
Once a student has completed his/her higher education, the major decision that is to be taken is ldquo;which course to opt for?rdquo;. Now let us throw some light on some of the most respectful and prestigious career options in the industry that you can opt after you complete your class 12.
For Arts students:
First, let us look for the career options for students who have opted for arts. Although, this is not a stream in which most of the students opt for. But, arts as a stream have been gaining more and more popularity. It is not only limited to teaching now. It offers diversified fields, a few of which have been mentioned below.
- Economicsnndash; Agricultural Economics, Quantitative Economics, Business Economics
- Psychologynndash; Social psychology, Industrial psychology, Counseling psychology, Clinical psychology, Human development, Special education, Human resources, Learning disability, Mental retardation
- Sociologynndash; General Sociology, Indian Society, Social Work, Indian Society, Sociology of health, Science and Technology, Environment, Science and Technology, Sociology of religion, Cultural studies, Occupational sociology, Social exclusion, Social anthropology, Sociology related to Mass media, Sociological theories, Gender and Society, Social demography, Criminology, Industrial sociology
- Literaturenndash; Linguist
- Lawnndash; Company Secretary, Defense writing, Legal writing, Notary, Solicitor, Criminal law, Civil law, Corporate law, Securities law, Property law, Income tax law, International law, Information technology law etc
- Library sciences
- Geographynndash;Applied geography, Geographical Cartography, Geographic information science, Remote sensing and Geoinformaticsn
- Archaeologynndash; Medical archeology, Landscape archeology, Eastern archeology, Marine time archeology, Ethnography
- Public administration
For commerce students:
You will also have many great career options ahead if you choose commerce as your stream. We all know that becoming a ldquo;Chartered Accountantrdquo; is the dream of every commerce graduate.
But not only CA, a commerce graduate has many career options to choose from. Some of them are:
- Banking ndash; Retailn/ personal banking, Merchant banking, Corporate banking, Microfinance, Rural banking, Treasury group, Product management, Loans executive
- Accountsnndash; Chartered Accountant, Cost And Work Accountant, Certified Financial Analyst, Certified financial planner
- Insurancenndash; Actuarial Sciences, Insurance and Risk management, Insurance agent, Insurance surveyor
- Investmentsnndash; Equity Research Analyst, Derivative analyst, Investment Banker, Mutual fund agent or executive, Stock Broker, Capital market manager, Forex Dealer, Venture Capitalist
- Managementnndash; Human Resource Management, Marketing management, financial management, Brand Management, rural management, retail management, Event Management, International business management, Market Research Management, Marketing and Sales Management, disaster management, product management, Technology management, Education management, NGO management, Operation And Logistics Management, Family business management, Export management, Material management, Business Development Management
- Financenndash; Certified Financial Analyst ndash; CFA, Certified Financial Planner ndash; CFP
- Company Secretary
- Computersnndash; Software developer, Web developers, System Architect, Multimedia designer, System/IT administrator/manager, Data processing assistant, Data entry operator, Database Administrator, Servicing and Maintenance technician, Technology manager, server manager
For science students:
Here, the career option will be chosen by the student depending on whether the student has taken math or not. If the student has opted for math subject then it becomes PCM (Physics, chemistry, mathematics) and if the student has not opted for math, then it is PCB (Physics, chemistry, biology). One thing to be noted here is that if you are not having math, then it is impossible to choose to engineer. In such a case, other options such as pharmacy could be chosen.
Science courses should be chosen with care. A few of the graduate degrees are mentioned below:
middot;nnnnnnnn BE/BTech: Engineering
middot;nnnnnnnn Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
middot;nnnnnnnn BSc (Science)
middot;nnnnnnnn BCA (IT amp; Software)
middot;nnnnnnnn BSc (IT amp; Software)
middot;nnnnnnnn Post Basic BSc Nursing
middot;nnnnnnnn BSc (Science)
middot;nnnnnnnn Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
Further courses options for PCM Students are:
- Commercial Pilot
- Defense services
- Merchant Navy
- IT or Information Technologyn
- Physical science
- Pharmacynndash; Clinical Research
Courses options for PCB Students are:
- Marine Biology
- Para Medicaln
- Allied Fieldsn
- Pharmacyndash; Clinical Research
- Home Science
- Fishery Science
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Food Technologist
Therefore, whether you choose science, arts or commerce field, there are plenty of industry-oriented courses to choose from and irrespective of any field that you choose, you will be able to make a Right Career Choice